Monday, December 7, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

Hello my friends! Thank you for your patience while I fall off the planet again. ;) Thanksgiving was incredible and included a 10 day vacation to my home state of MA. And then, last week I finished my very last classes of college, ever! I am done. It feels great!

I've got a lot of exciting things planned as the holidays are coming, with some projects and ideas and hopefully some good inspiration. Also, a funny story. I've admired Crystal B's jewelry a long time, and thought I'd show you this necklace

to let you know I'm here and it's good. This morning, I went on her blog to grab an image of it and lo and behold, I won it. Thrilled, guys. Let me tell you. So a huge thank you to Crystal for making my Monday awesome!

Stay tuned for all the fun things coming up!

1 comment: