Friday, July 30, 2010

Reminder!

Hi guys! I hope you've had a lovely week! My family has been here and we have hopped all over Utah playing. I'll have a tutorial for you next week that my sweet mother helped me with, but I wanted to remind you that you can make good use of your Twinery discount! Today is the last day. Simply put PRETTY25 in the discount code section and enjoy. Thanks again to Nicole of the Twinery for being so generous to us! We love you!

And if you didn't see it on The Twinery Blog, I made a pillow box download for you all! There are two options for you:


Print them out on a card stock weight paper and have some fun. Feel free to comment if you have questions on how to use them; I'd be happy to help! Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete