Monday, March 7, 2011

28/30

28_1
28_2
snowmobiling
day 28 I wore: 22 / 27 / 30 / 31 / ae necklace

I'm aliiiiiiiive! HOORAY! And to celebrate we took 500 lb machines in huge snow drifts this weekend with my in-laws. Wow. I've never snowmobiled before so after a few hours of sweet Husband hauling me on the back I was about done. But you guys it was so beautiful up there! I kind of wanted to just walk around, haha. Take it all in. It was so nice to be on top of mountains.

Also, no more wearing the ruffles or the LBB. I think I have officially used up all my tickets. :)

6 comments:

  1. This makes me wish for snow. Just a tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep wearing the ruffles! They are gorgeous, especially with that skirt.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lace skirt is so pretty! it feels so romantic.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  4. for a second there, i thought you snowmobiled with the lace skirt and i was like WHOA.

    but really pretty skirt and you're so cute in that helmet. remix accessory ftw! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds fantastic and your skirt is sooo adorable:) Have a lovely Tuesday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to let go of the ruffles/LBB with a bang. I love those pieces so hard. :)

    ReplyDelete