Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Heels and Polka Dots and Grandma's Belt

yellow_polka

zip-up: banana republic outlet, shirt: old navy, undershirt: shade, jeans: american eagle, belt: Grandma, shoes: target, hair gel: this concoction

There has been something horrendous going on inside my head. It's called a sinus infection and has been ravaging me for the better part of a week. I think we're just going to go ahead and guess I have a rotten no good very bad immune system. So much sickness this year! But that's okay because with a healthy dose of antibiotics and a whole lot of sleep, I am conquering.

I had a dream blogger posted all of my unfinished, half done posts last night. Is that random or what?! All of a sudden there was all of this jumble of posts...and then the elements of the page started melting. Zombies were attacking it. I had no idea what to do! This is what happens when you play Plants Vs Zombies before going to sleep. Aren't dreams funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment