Friday, March 16, 2012

this is the oldest I've ever been

26th birthday

We love any reason to have a party at work. It may have something to do with all the pretty things hanging around waiting to be put to good use, or we may all just be a little party happy. Our favorite way to party is to totally surprise the celebratey though, and the girls done good.

My real birthday is today (yay!) but they caught me totally off guard a week early to celebrate. They know me well, don't you think? Baked goods, fruit, confetti and feathers. Pretty much a recipe for a perfect birthday.

Cache has plans for me tonight, so I'm sure I'll be back with more celebrating! xo

5 comments:

  1. Yea, looks fun. Happy Birthday!

    Mommy Sauri~
    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun celebration! What wonderful people you work with. Can't wait to hear what Cache has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! what a fun little surprise party!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your green pants! and I'm diggin' the new blog heading. Hope you had the very best of Birthdays!

    ReplyDelete