Thursday, February 21, 2013

Faith of a mustard seed printable

Looking back on the church lessons I had growing up, a lot of the ones I remember were involved. We sang a song to learn a verse, bleach turned food colored water clear, a handout I put in my scriptures and visualize when I wanted to remind myself...things like that. That's just how I learn best and thank heavens for those teachers willing to think outside the box for my benefit. So now that I'm a teacher to the beehive class (12-14 year old girls) each time it's my turn I try and find ways to teach beyond sitting and talking. It helps me prepare my lessons and hopefully it will help the girls too.

Matthew 17:20 Mustard Seed Free Printable by Thinking About Pretty

I used a sesame seed in between the two mountains because, well, I've never bought a mustard seed before and it was saturday night. Hah! I checked wikipedia and they're very similar in size, though. Object lesson is still applicable. :)

Matthew 17:20 Mustard Seed Free Printable by Thinking About Pretty


They're four to a page and black and white. I used a tiny droplet of clear glue to attach the seed. Enjoy!

1 comment: