Monday, September 27, 2010

sei design team 2011

Now that the design team has been announced at SEI, I thought I'd show you all one project from each of the girls that I really love. They are all fantastic crafters and I am so looking forward to their work this coming year. Hooray for creative souls!

Audrey @ Audrey's Reflection
I love all the little photos all pieced together like a quilt that Audrey did. Her work is always so thoughtful.

Caroline @ Pictures&Words
Caroline is so bright and cheerful! Each of her pieces make me just smile. She's a little sunshine!

Julie @ Starting Now . . .
Oh my class. Julie's little details are what get me with this layout.

Kate @ Diary of a Renegade Scrapbooker
Kate is so artsy! she has the coolest mini albums and I love her minimalistic style.

Lisa @ Poppy Paperie
Each and every one of Lisa's projects look impeccable! So well crafted.

Lori @ Life is This . . .
Lori spends so much time cutting out details and makes meaningful scenes on each piece.

Aren't they a talented bunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment