Wednesday, November 24, 2010

14/30

today I used: 2 // 19 // 22 // 27 // 28
tie from shirt #11 // american eagle necklace

I loved this outfit in theory! But when I looked at my frigid pictures, I realize I looked like a giant ruffled rectangle. Ah well! It was a girlie feeling outfit and let's be honest, rectangles need to have fun too.

I fully intend on making my half way to thirty mark tomorrow. No sweatpants in my 30 but I'll manage! I actually have never owned a pair of for real sweatpants so I really shouldn't be surprised I didn't plan on that. Maybe Santa will bring me sweatpants. :)

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I hope you all know that I'm grateful for so much. My amazing family that I can't get enough of, my friends old and new, my job, my religion, Grandma's cranberry chutney, pretty jewelry, a free country, excellent typography, those brave pilgrims and so much more. 

No matter what stage and situation of life you are in, I hope you can see the beauty all around. Each and every person is blessed in some way, so take time to see just how rich you are. All my love!

3 comments:

  1. <3 happy thanksgiving
    AND GIRL YOU LOOK LOVELY (not obvious with the frigidnes) and i love the top and belt combo. you look so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great! Not boxy at all, very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandi, i love your ruffled shirt. i want to wear it! and you don't look like a rectangle

    ReplyDelete