Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make + Create

I've had some crafting and home projects floating around in my head the past few days because Husband has to work a weekend shift. I'm pretty sure every second is now accounted for, but that's what I love when I'm by myself. Lots and lots to do! Along with some seriously good sitting in front of the fireplace reading time.

wire basket pendant lamp - perfect for the kitchen! But what would we do with our pretty chandelier?

Our christmas tree is taking up a good bit of wall next to our tv, but this makes me feel like I could actually take down christmas so there would be something to replace it. Yes, we still have Christmas up and I may or may not have listened to Christmas music after 12/25.

I think I know what sweater is going to get this treatment really soon.


We need a second duvet right now.


So easy Marc Jacob earrings! They would go with everything.


This is going in our basement when it's finished, but it's so simple I just want to make one now. We can use it as a kitchen table bench, right?

3 comments:

  1. funny until I saw the duvet I didn't realize my life wasn't complete. how could i have been so wrong... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use a wire basket for a lighting decor! Love that!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    xo www.RavingFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness your house is gonna look so cute after you do all these makeovers/crafts.

    LOVE THE ReADING BED. i want one. <3

    ReplyDelete