Saturday, December 8, 2012

On this day

side
hair
shirt forever 21 | skirt Loft | shoes Target

I ended up in an unforeseen situation in which wearing heels and a skirt was not a good idea. So naturally I wore this outfit on that very day.

Just imagine me in front of an office building with a baby strapped to my front, looking down at a box on the ground that was full of computer parts. Pure entertainment for the people watching me in the full wall windows, I'm sure.  After about 10 minutes of that circus, a kind soul offered me help. He made my day by picking up that box, and then one upped me. He told me I was gorgeous. That's not a word you usually just throw around, ya know? It just made me feel great.

So go tell some wild Mom she's gorgeous. Girl needs to hear it, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment