Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello 2013

I've come to look forward to Lindsay's Resolution kits every January. They're simple, lovely, and always seem to ask of me just enough to push my limits.

This year I went a step further and taped it up in board daylight, for all the world to see. Mostly for me though. Being a visual person, I do better when I see things. Thus why vitamins are out on the counter and goals are on the board. I'm getting to know myself, little by little. A couple are still blank, a couple may get additions or subtractions, but it's all part of the process.

I think there's always room for improvement in our lives, no matter what the date is. The important part is the improving, the changing, the growing, the stretching of ourselves. This is going to be stretching year for me, I feel it already. So I'm trying to welcome it and embrace it because I know in the end if I do, I'll come out happier and better than ever. Ready for the next stretch.

Good thing I like yoga. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment