They have over 200 stores to choose form. Uh-huh. So I took upon myself the to do a little window shopping for you. I know, my life is hard. All but two are under $25 incase you're still thinking Christmas was way too excessive and you don't want any extra money going buh bye.
1. cookie jar 2. owl lunch bag 3. silicone spatula 4. resistance tubes 5. neo espadrilles 6. ornithology tray 7. wooden puzzle 8. bear pillow
How bad is it that I'm torn between the shoes and resistance bands? Oh, and the bear pillow. So quirky. And the spatula, because I already have one and love it so much I need one for every day of the week.
leave a comment with something you'd like from a CSN store. Anything...dream big. Or pick something I picked for you. Whatever! Just enter silly. F-R-E-E.
leave some way for me to get ahold of you if your blog doesn't have your email listed! :) Also, this contest is only open to US and Canada residents. We'll get all the rest of you later this week!
bonus entires: (leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
1. Blog + link back to this post about the giveaway
2. Tweet/Facebook about this giveaway
3. place a Thinking About Pretty link on your sidebar/blog roll
4. Follow Thinking About Pretty on blogger
5. Follow Thinking About Pretty on Bloglovin'
6. Follow me on Pinterest
How's that now? Seven chances to win? Well get going on every option you can, and we will close this on Friday, January 21st at 11:59 pm MST. Good luck lovelies!